Back Taxes a.k.a. non-field or delinquent tax returns

For many people, their tax problems simply began with not filing their tax return one year. That one year led to another, and possibly another, and well, you get the picture.

We can prepare your delinquent tax returns, negotiate a payment plan if necessary, and keep you from having to deal directly with the IRS.

What if you can't find your tax records? We can get copies of information submitted by third parties to the IRS, such as IRS Forms W-2's, 1099-MISC's, 1099-INT's, 1099-DIV's, 1099-B's, 1098's, and more. In addition, we may be able to reconstruct information for a given year through the use of appointment books, bank records such as cancelled checks, sales receipts, etc.

We can help you get your returns prepared so that you're paying the least amount of tax allowed by law! So CONTACT US now and we'll get started right away!

↩ Back to Services